The New-Era Fashion is committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality and security of your personal information. We recognize the importance of data privacy and hold ourselves accountable. We will collect, use and disclose your personal information for the sole purpose of processing, procuring and shippment of products and or services purchased from our website in accordance with applicable privacy laws and respect your rights under these privacy laws and our internal privacy policies.
This Privacy Notice describes the personal information we collect, use and disclose in the course of providing goods and services to our customers, including payment transactions and processing services from our customers, prospective customers and website visitors.
To give you a better understanding as to what personal information is collected, How it is collected, How it is used and how it is safe guarded, The New-Era Fashion provides you with following details,
(1) Personal information collected: The New-Era fashion may collect the following types of personal information from its website to process goods and services purchased. This includes,
- Your name
- Your full address
- Your email address,
- Your telephone number,
Your bank or credit card informatiom.
(2) How personal information is collected: The New-Era Fashion obtains personal information only through
- Online through our websites (recommended)
- By email (specific cases)
By phone (specific cases)
(3) How your personal information is used: The New-Era Fashion uses your personal information for its intended, specific and authorized purposes and for the purposes set out below:
To process and confirm payment of goods and or services.
To facilitate sorting, packaging and shipment of you order.
- To communicate with you, to effectively provide the services you have requested and to safeguard your interests.
To detect and investigate potentially fraudulent or questionable activities regarding you and the use of our website.
To respond to customer inquiries.
To offer you additional products, services we believe you might be interested in.
To maintain quality customer service.
- To comply with applicable laws and/or regulations and as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations, including anti-money laundering laws and card brand rules and regulations, which may include disclosure pursuant to a lawful access request by Canadian, US or other law enforcement and governmental authorities.
(4) How we safeguard your personal information: We take the security and confidentiality of personal information very seriously. We have implemented physical, technical and administrative safeguards and comply with industry security standards (including Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) designed to ensure that personal information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, inappropriate alteration or misuse. Our security practices are reviewed on a periodic basis and we routinely employ the latest technologies designed to protect the confidentiality and privacy of personal information.